Medical Congress Coverage
We offer full coverage for any conference
- Congress Preparation
- Data Gathering
- Analysis & Reporting
Stay up to date on need-to-know information
As a pharma executive, there is no shortage of projects and tasks begging for your attention on a daily basis. At the same time, there’s pressure to stay on top of industry trends, news, and developments, which require not only reading pertinent journals and publications but also attending the many relevant conferences each year.
The good news? We can do that for you by being your eyes and ears at relevant congresses. We digest and distill major data presentations, competitive intelligence, and KOL thinking on new developments in a therapeutic area to make sure staying in the know is an efficient, simple process for you and your team.
How We Can Help
1) Prepare for the congress: We begin our preparation by reviewing your key intelligence areas of interest. Then, from the thousands of presentations available, we identify those sessions best suited to your intelligence needs and development programs. We then create a detailed schedule of targeted presentations and arrange for our highly qualified personnel to attend and properly document each session
2) Attend and gather information: We attend the sessions outlined above, and then gather key intelligence by:
- Capturing digital images of significant presentations, slides, and posters
- Covering key corporate-sponsored symposia, oral, plenary, late-breaking, and poster sessions to gauge audience reaction to groundbreaking data
- Interviewing key opinion leaders, MDs, and industry contacts to gather additional insight
- Collecting booth materials that reveal competitive product positioning and key messaging themes to help better understand competitor tactics
3) Analyze and report on findings: In the analysis and reporting phase we assess both high-level and detailed information to provide you with the following:
- Formal presentation addressing your key intelligence topics identified in phase 1, plus other major findings, including evaluations of competitor commercial efforts, and digital images and analysis not available through “virtual meetings”
- Executive summary highlighting key takeaways and their implications to your programs, including important implications of emerging data
- Detailed report delivered via a secure online portal containing images of key posters, presentations, and exhibits
We collect and organize all of this the key information for you, gathering insights from KOLs on the data and presenting everything in a format that is both easy to understand and emphasizes what is important for you.