Two Labs’ oncology conference coverage service is uniquely tailored to your specific needs. From preparation, to congress attendance, to wrap-up, our process provides the information and field-intelligence to support a focused and targeted oncology strategy.
Step 1: Congress Preparation
We’ll create a congress schedule that includes presentations of particular interest. A range of cancer indications and issues will be selected for coverage, including key intelligence topics (KITs) important to your strategy.
Step 2: Congress Attendance
Two Labs will attend each conference, gathering key intelligence, including:
- Digital image capture of key presentation slides
- Personal coverage of key corporate-sponsored symposia, oral, plenary, late-breaking and poster sessions
- Personal interviews with KOLs, MDs, and industry contacts
- Collection of booth materials with analysis of competitive product positioning and key messaging themes
Step 3: Congress Wrap Up
The wrap up will include both high-level and detailed information as follows:
- Formal presentation of answers to key intelligence topics as well as other major findings
- Provision of a summary congress report (PowerPoint document)
- Provision of full congress report CD-ROM containing images of key posters, presentations, and exhibits