The Commercial Finance Analyst will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Two Labs has created a systematic approach to pharmaceutical product commercialization, market access, market intelligence and related services to pharmaceutical manufacturers. Commercial Finance is a business unit under the Commercial division responsible for helping pharmaceutical clients with their commercial finance needs including finance trainings, Gross to net and analytics.
Roles and Responsibilities
Modeling and Analytics:
- Gross to Net Modeling
- Payer Reimbursement Analytics
- Other finance and pharmaceutical training modules – Flow of Script, Third Party Logistics analytics, Financial Management, etc.
Project Management and Implementations:
- Support key elements of client work including model creation and revisions, payer reimbursement; and other analytics projects with support from cross functional team.
- Execute client project plan to ensure engagement is completed timely
- Continuously improve and enhance Commercial Finance products/services by utilizing latest business analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx
- Keep abreast of industry trends through attendance at industry conferences, reading journals and resources
Desired Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent combination of education and work experience demonstrating capacity to perform required work
- 2+ years finance and/or data analysis and modeling experience
- Most possess the ability to manage several projects/engagements concurrently with ease
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Proficiency in Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx or data analytics tools desired, but not required
- Experience in SQL and/or Access desired, but not required
Additional Position Information
- Flexible hours with appropriate coordination with supervisor and others as needed
- Occasional teleworking available with appropriate coordination with supervisor
- Health benefits and 401(k)
- No travel expected
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.