EHRx Solutions, LLC, a business unit of Two Labs, works with pharmaceutical manufacturers to ensure new products are more quickly listed and available for physician prescribing in the Electronic Medical Record (“EMR”) and Electronic Health Record (“EHR”) market. Based in the company’s Powell, OH headquarters, the position works closely with other specialists and operations management, and is responsible for expertly managing and resolving cases of ePrescribing problems on behalf of our pharmaceutical manufacturer clients.
The EHRx Specialist will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Two Labs has created a systematic approach to pharmaceutical product commercialization and related services to pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our platform leverages extensive analytics and step-by-step processes for our clients’ trade and product launch planning needs and takes advantage of our team’s diverse career backgrounds and extensive pharmaceutical expertise.
Roles and Responsibilities
Issue Resolution [90%] :
- Intakes issues utilizing custom case management system
- Investigates appropriate method of resolving issues
- Provides instruction to practice managers to ensure products are properly listed
- Communicates outcomes directly with medical practice and client’s sales representative
- Maintains detailed records in case management system
Operations Support [10%]:
- Provides training to clients’ sales representatives
- Conduct surveys to top EMR providers regarding product availability
- Conduct pre-emptive call programs to Health Care Providers to obtain key EMR specific information
- Generate reports and maintain various records in Salesforce client relationship management system
- Preparation of reporting metrics for distribution to clients
Desired Experience and Education
- 3+ years help desk / customer service or similar experience
- Intermediate to advanced use of Microsoft Office required; Salesforce desired
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- The candidate must be able to work independently in a small office environment, while meeting prescribed timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and exceptional customer service skills are imperative.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Ability to manage communication and follow-up activities in an accurate and timely manner
Additional Position Information
- Full-time; 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm, 5-day work week
- Base salary plus performance incentive bonuses
- Health benefits and 401(k)
- Flexible hours and occasional telecommuting available with appropriate coordination
- No travel expected
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.