The System Analyst will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Two Labs has created a systematic approach to pharmaceutical product commercialization and related services for pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our platform leverages the power of Salesforce integrated with other systems to monitor and nurture every aspect of the selling cycle, from prospect identification through the life of a project.
The Systems Analyst will work with the Senior Salesforce Specialist to ensure we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce based on business unit and end user needs. The successful candidate will operate with a sense of urgency but will demonstrate patience with colleagues who are learning or re-learning the company’s processes. This person will serve as another “go to” for users, assist with the promotion of user adoption, assist with training, maintain data integrity and more. While most of the System Analyst work plan will focus on Salesforce, they will have opportunities to learn and work in other systems such as Pardot (Marketing Automation Plug-In).
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic and detail-oriented candidate to learn the operational and user-facing aspects of supporting a CRM and related Marketing systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with key cross-functional partners such as Business Development personnel on campaign project management and set-up
Data Quality and Maintenance:
- Reassign Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Leads, Cases and Tasks in response to personnel changes
- Monitor neglected Leads, Opportunities, Accounts and Contacts as appropriate
- Import data as appropriate
- Manage duplicate records
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts and Accounts
Operational use of Salesforce:
- Create and maintain Salesforce views, reports, and dashboards
- Assist with the implementation of system changes
- Create ad hoc reports, maintain existing reports, and learn new reporting features as they are released
- Identify opportunities for system improvements based on user feedback and Salesforce quarterly releases
User Training, Adoption and Satisfaction:
- Assist with training existing or new users/groups
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience
- Assist with user troubleshooting and requests
- Assist with the development of learning materials and process documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, MIS, Finance or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a CRM user, preferably Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience creating Salesforce reports and dashboards a plus
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience training others
- A desire to continuously learn new Salesforce features
- Team player with positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- …and an ability to have fun while doing all of this.
Additional Position Information
- Flexible hours with appropriate coordination with manager as needed
- Teleworking available with appropriate coordination
- No travel expected
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.