The Trade Analyst will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Two Labs has created a systematic approach to pharmaceutical product commercialization and related services to pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our platform leverages extensive analytics and step-by-step processes for our clients’ trade and product launch planning needs and takes advantage of our team’s diverse career backgrounds and extensive pharmaceutical expertise.
The Trade Analyst will support pharmaceutical companies that are clients of Two Labs outsourced Trade Management services. The position will include working with Two Labs internal resources, clients, and wholesale buyers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Inventory Management: The Trade Analyst will be responsible for monitoring wholesale product levels for Two Labs clients to anticipate issues, prevent out-of-stock situations, and increase service levels.
- The Trade Analyst will perform a daily review of wholesale data and alerts to act on lost sales and low days on hand situations. Corrective action with the wholesale buyer needs to be taken to ensure orders can be placed and shipped as needed.
- Capture and enter data into a tracking system to gather performance metrics.
- Perform analysis on wholesale data to discover trends and anticipate problems.
- Work with trade account directors in the escalation of issues within the trading partner organizations.
- Pharmacy Stocking Issues Resolution: Client’s sales representatives periodically report on pharmacy stocking issues. The Trade Analyst will intake the information and perform initial research, resolution, and escalation as required. The Trade Analyst will also close the loop back with the respective pharmacy to ensure the issue has been resolved and record the issues in the tracking tool.
- Report Generation: The Trade Analyst will be involved in generating and delivering standard reports, as well as providing input into definition of future reports and data. Channel data systems will be used to conduct adhoc research and analysis as required by the client, and as directed by the Senior Director, Trade Operations and Analytics.
- Client Tracking: The Trade Analyst will attend regular client teleconferences, produce meeting agendas and minutes, and track follow-up activities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Education, Training, and Experience: Three (3) years increasingly responsible experience as buyer, expediter, data analyst or similar experience, or a combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties as described; experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Knowledge of: Buying procedures and best practices; Business Objects and/or ERP information systems; SCORE, ValueTrak, IntegriChain, or other pharmaceutical industry tools; standard office equipment, software applications and management reporting tools; correct English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Skill and Ability to: Maintain cooperative working relationships, communicate effectively with diverse groups, and promote a positive image of the firm; exercise analytical and independent judgment; prepare concise and accurate written communications; utilize time management techniques to organize and prioritize work; coordinate a variety of projects simultaneously; work effectively independently or as a team contributor; develop standards, manage processes, and promote process improvement; promote a positive image of the firm; maintain cooperative working relationships; maintain confidentiality.
Additional Position Information
- Flexible hours with appropriate coordination with manager as needed
- Teleworking available with appropriate coordination
- Health benefits and 401(k)
- Base salary plus performance incentive bonuses
- No travel expected
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.