Two Labs is a leader in the Pharma Services Industry that is poised for rapid growth through a private equity partnership, acquisitions, organic growth and innovation. The Company, founded in 2003, provides manufacturers with a suite of services that support the manufacturer through the process of launching a product. Joining Two Labs will provide exceptional growth opportunities for candidates who are passionate about their work and driven to provide solutions for the manufacturer and ultimately the patient.
The Trade Account Director will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Two Labs Pharma Services has created a systematic approach to pharmaceutical product commercialization that outlines step-by-step processes for our clients’ trade and product launch needs and takes advantage of our team’s diverse career backgrounds and extensive pharmaceutical expertise. The Trade Account Director oversees the management of trade relations across all trade channels for assigned clients, including wholesalers, specialty distributors, specialty pharmacies and retail pharmacies. This position reports to the Vice President, Trade.
Roles and Responsibilities
Account Management and Reporting [approx. 25% of time]:
- Develops, nurtures, and maintains strong client relationships; researches and resolves client and/or internal issues of concern, identifies root cause and escalates as needed; coaches and counsels client representatives.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with executives from key trade accounts.
- Schedules and conducts project kick-off meetings and routine project review calls; prepares reports and status communications for client; maintains project files.
- Presents and communicates to various audiences in writing and verbally.
Analysis, Planning & Strategy [25%]:
- Consults with clients and Two Labs trade team to develop strategies, taking into account such factors as client’s vision and goals.
- Gathers relevant information from client and other sources and advises clients regarding distribution/channel strategy.
- In partnership with Director Trade Operations and Analytics, analyzes channel inventory and sales movement data; compiles reports from reporting services, and utilizes the information in planning actions.
- Communicates with and engages internal subject matter experts as needed, including Compendia strategy, distribution strategy, licensing and e-prescribing.
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.