Two Labs Strategic Consulting, focused exclusively in biopharma and medical technology, is looking for experienced management consultants to join our dynamic and entrepreneurial team. We’re looking for extremely bright, hardworking, humble and articulate team members who combine initiative with creativity and an intense drive to generate superior results for our clients.
As a member of the Strategic Consulting team, you will focus on research and analytical support to the client teams, demonstrate strong working knowledge of MS Office tools, and work successfully within our client engagement model. Strategic Consultant team members partner with clients to lead key strategic and operational initiatives, which fall within one or more of the following biopharma functional areas: Commercial Strategy, Medical Affairs, Corporate Development, and Clinical Development.
- Responsible for generating annual individual sales in the range of $2M – $3M
- Manages multiple project teams totaling 5 – 8 consulting team members
- Seeks out and identifies new revenue opportunities at existing and prospective clients
- Leads proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target, and timely proposals are provided to clients
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets by delivering insightful, value-added proposals that address complex client issues
- Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads
- Follows-up with client post project completion to ensure satisfaction and align on potential next steps
- Develops and maintains an active network of professional contacts in the biopharma industry
- Serves as a member of the Strategic Consulting leadership team, responsible for setting the strategic direction of the organization, identifying and addressing firm issues, implementing policies, advancing / continuing the culture, and ensuring continued firm growth
- Remains current on industry, client, and competitive trends in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues at assigned clients
- Contributes to enhanced firm awareness in the marketplace, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, and thought leadership publications
- Participates in annual performance review processes for their project teams
- Engages in recruitment and selection of new staff
- Mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to help develop individuals and our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients
- Is an engaging, interactive, and outgoing member of the Strategic Consulting organization
- Strong academic track record including minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and advanced degree (e.g., MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred), Further personal/industry qualifications are valued but are not essential.
- At least 8 + years professional experience in consulting, pharmaceutical, and healthcare industry with evidence of career progression
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries
- Development of client relationships that foster repeatable business, and high client satisfaction at senior levels of an organization
- Preparation of work plans, proposals, presenting concepts to clients, and overseeing service delivery
- Fostering high performance from team members through training, and mentoring