The Account Director will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Two Labs has created a systematic approach to pharmaceutical product commercialization and related services to pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our platform leverages extensive analytics and step-by-step processes for our clients’ trade and product launch planning needs and takes advantage of our team’s diverse career backgrounds and extensive pharmaceutical expertise.
The Account Director guides our clients through the consulting engagement, customizing the implementation based on the product’s therapeutic class and distribution channel, as well as the company’s objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
Account Management and Reporting [approx. 30% of time]:
- Develops, nurtures, and maintains strong client relationships; researches and resolves client and/or internal issues of concern, identifies root cause and escalates as needed; coaches and counsels client
- Creates, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, timelines and checklists; organizes and maintains project files.
- Creates and manages agendas and follow-up action plans; schedules and conducts project kick-off meetings and routine project check-in calls; prepares reports and status communications for
- Communicates with and engages internal subject matter experts as needed, including Compendia strategy, distribution strategy, licensing and e-prescribing.
Analysis, Planning & Strategy [25%]:
- Works with the Account Executive to analyze distribution capabilities and advise clients regarding distribution/channel
- Gathers relevant information from client and other sources; assists with data analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Possesses a strong understanding of the Specialty Pharmacy market and players
- Works with the internal subject matter experts such as the Account Executive and SPP Implementation Team to assist a pharmaceutical manufacturer to define the size and structure of the Specialty Pharmacy
- Can develop, manage and analyze Specialty Pharmacy RFPs
- Assists client in development of strategic communications and new product launch packets to distribute on behalf of
- Drafts, completes and submits required forms and documents, including specialty pharmacy/specialty distributor contracts, policies and vendor set-up
- Develops customer presentations and communicates to various audiences in writing and
- Assists in development of launch targets; prepares segregation of key accounts; develops account visit plans; manages trade sales and operations and provides
- Compiles specialty distributor intake
- Conducts measurable plan of action meetings with key trade
- Works with the internal compendia subject matter experts to gather required documentation and information to complete the Compendia
- Develops, issues and analyzes responses to 3PL or other vendor RFPs; presents recommendations to client; performs initial account
- Prepares pricing service notifications, distributor notifications, order processes, and issue resolution
Other Duties [10%]:
- Keeps abreast of industry trends through attendance at industry conferences, reading journals, and other sources.
- Effectively communicates benefits of Two Labs, EHRx Solutions, Serialization and PharmaLicense product offerings to clients and others; assists in preparation and delivery of sales
- Maintains records in client relationship management software (Salesforce), and shared file management in content management
- Performs other duties and projects as
Desired Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience demonstrating capacity to perform the required
- Five years’ experience within pharmaceutical or marketing services industries, with extensive project management experience
- Three years’ experience within specialty pharmacy
- Pharmacist degree preferred
- Must possess the ability to manage several projects concurrently with ease and
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required; Microsoft Project experience
Additional Position Information
- Flexible hours with appropriate coordination with principals and clients as needed
- Teleworking available with appropriate coordination
- Some travel expected (15-20%)
- Base salary plus performance incentive bonuses
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.