The Research Associate/Consultant will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Two Labs has created a systematic approach to pharmaceutical product commercialization and related services to pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our platform leverages extensive analytics and step-by-step processes for our clients’ trade and product launch planning needs and takes advantage of our team’s diverse career backgrounds and extensive pharmaceutical expertise.
We are committed to expanding our capabilities to support our clients in delivering transformative, life-saving products to patients across the globe. As such, in October 2018, Two Labs acquired Pennside Partners Ltd to offer an even larger portfolio of services to meet our clients’ evolving needs. The team of experts from Pennside Partners now make up the Market Intelligence division of Two Labs.
Market Intelligence is looking for an entry level Research Associate/Consultant to join our global team of pharmaceutical and biotechnology consultants. This position will be based out of Wyomissing, PA, United States.
Our Market Intelligence team has established a leading business development consulting firm serving the global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device sectors worldwide for more than 25 years. The division has earned our clients’ trust by consistently delivering high-quality, actionable business insight and competitive intelligence. Our clients gain significant competitive advantages, including the knowledge gained from mining the industry’s deepest analog repository containing unmatched data insights into major launches, and an expert worldwide team of industry professionals who formulate best-in-class tactical and strategic analysis.
The Research Associate performs duties and functions outlined below in support of client-based projects within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Duties directly support a specific project team, project manager and/or senior/executive management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct targeted research via internet, internal proprietary databases, and a variety of other data sources in support of projects for the company’s clients in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries
- Read and interpret documents such as company reports, marketing aids, organizational charts, and clinical trial information, to effectively prepare concise reports and presentations independently and as part of a team
- Participate actively in project/team meetings
- Attend and participate in client meetings
- Attend medical conferences to gather and analyze information either alone or as part of a team
- Minimum of an undergraduate BS degree in science, business administration, marketing, or economics, also accepting MS and PhD
- Up to 3 years of professional experience
- Read, speak, and write in English at a fluent level
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external audiences
- Effective time management
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of internet search engines and other research methods
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Team player with positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
Additional Position Information
- Base salary plus performance incentive bonuses
- Be willing and available to travel domestically and internationally up to 25%
- Health benefits and 401(k)
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.