The Research Analyst will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Market Intelligence is looking for an entry level Research Analyst to join our global team of pharmaceutical and biotechnology consultants. This position will be based out of Wyomissing, PA, United States.
Our Market Intelligence team has established a leading consulting firm serving the global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device sectors worldwide for more than 25 years. The division has earned our clients’ trust by consistently delivering high-quality, actionable business insights and competitive intelligence.
The Research Analyst performs duties and functions outlined below in support of client-based projects within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Duties directly support a specific project team, project manager and/or senior/executive management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct targeted research via internet, internal proprietary databases, and a variety of other data sources in support of projects for the company’s clients in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries
- Read and interpret documents such as company reports, marketing materials, organizational charts, and clinical trial information, to effectively prepare concise reports and presentations as part of a team
- Participate actively in project/team meetings
- Attend and participate in client meetings
- Attend medical conferences to gather and analyze information either alone or as part of a team
- Minimum of an undergraduate BS degree in science, business administration, marketing, or economics, also accepting MS
- Less than 1 and up to 3 years of professional experience
- Read, speak, and write in English at a fluent level
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external audiences
- Effective time management
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of internet search engines and other research methods
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Team player with positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
Additional Position Information
- Base salary plus performance incentive bonuses
- Be willing and available to travel domestically and internationally up to 25%
- Health benefits and 401(k)
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.