Riparian LLC, a Two Labs company, is a Life-Sciences consulting, managed services, and technology firm. Healthcare is a transforming industry due to legislative and regulatory demands, technology challenges, and societal trends. Our mission is to empower life sciences contracting & pricing teams through comprehensive solutions delivering efficiency, clarity, and accelerated insights.
Our professionals have deep healthcare industry knowledge and expertise. This high performing team helps clients define their information strategy, architecture and governance, derive greater value from business intelligence and analytics and implement enterprise content and data management solutions which enable business insights, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust and integrity, and improve operational effectiveness.
We have a team of 100+ experienced professionals with a diverse range of background and skills. Riparian is looking for a QA Engineer to join our rapidly growing Technology Solutions team.
- Interact with the project team to ensure deliverables, as well as adhere to the quality standards that our customers expect by using QA best practices.
- Interact and effectively communicates with project teams on a technical and non-technical term to determine test scope and acceptance criteria.
- Create test plans and test cases for upcoming releases.
- Partner with software development, product, and the QA team to identify the components of the system to be automated based on both business priority and benefit of automated testing. • Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting methods are effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated.
- Assist in designing test strategies, developing test tools and implementing test cases to ensure the highest quality deliverable.
- Maintain and run automation scripts for new functionality and regression testing • Defect tracking and issue status reporting.
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes, work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
- 4+ years hands-on software quality assurance testing experience, preferably with web
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Automated Tests with at least one Test automation framework (Cypress/Selenium, etc.)
- 2+ years of working knowledge with at least one of the following RDBMS: MSSQL, MySQL. Familiarity with MongoDB, PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Basic understanding of QA methodology and best practices.
- Experience using JIRA, GITHUB or similar version control & bug tracking tools • Experience in working with build tools such as AWS, Jenkins, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, strong judgement, and ability to understand complex business problems quickly
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies based on business needs
- Experience with creating automation using Cypress.io
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
BS in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred. Strong relevant work experience in QA will be considered as well.
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.