The PharmaLicense Team originated with the intention of redesigning the approach to state licensure for pharmaceutical companies. Our team brings an organized, thorough and transparent approach to a very complex and evolving process. Our tools include electronic intake, closing checklists and state fee schedules, all coordinated through an overarching project plan to handle the entire process for our clients.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Account Management, the Account Manager guides our clients through the licensing consulting engagement customizing the implementation based on the manufacturer’s business model. The Account Manager will be responsible to secure future licensing renewal engagements by delivering outstanding customer service.
- Responsible for managing the customer relationship specific to PharmaLicense engagements.
- Must have thorough knowledge of client’s business model making targeted recommendations for licensing and other TL services
- Achieve annual revenue goal for client licensing renewals and business change engagements
- Stay up to date on trends in pharmaceutical industry and state licensing and how they may affect clients’ operations and needs.
- Lead capabilities presentations and engagement kick-off presentations.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating proposals and corresponding contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Responsible for driving client compliance to project plan timeline and submitting required information
- Develop presentations and tools to manage and deliver communication to applicants outlining project status, submission requirements and deficiencies
- Independently manage individual client project timelines and expectations
- Write and track client correspondence; develop agendas and presentations summarizing performance for clients
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for TL affiliate businesses, coordinate and mutually develop
- Proactively develop process improvement suggestions
- Maintain accurate project records and provide weekly account status updates to the Vice President of PharmaLicense
Required Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Reliability in fulfilling commitments
- Critical thinking and analytical orientation
- Strong process orientation
- Ability to exhibit grace under pressure
- Discretion in maintaining strict confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point; SharePoint and Salesforce preferred
Desired Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years’ account management, sales and/or customer service experience
- Project management, sales operations, and/or training experience desired, not required
Additional Position Information
- Flexible hours with the exception that individual must be accessible to assigned clients during regular business hours
- Telecommuting available following orientation period (in coordination with supervisor)
- On-the-job training, including pharmaceutical industry education
- Some travel expected (10%), to clients and industry trade shows
- Health benefits and 401(k)
- Base salary plus performance incentive bonuses
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.