Riparian LLC is a Life-Sciences consulting, managed services and technology firm. Healthcare is a transforming industry due to legislative and regulatory demands, technology challenges, and societal trends. Our mission is to empower life sciences contracting & pricing teams through comprehensive solutions delivering efficiency, clarity, and accelerated insights.
Our professionals have deep healthcare industry knowledge and expertise. This high performing team helps clients define their information strategy, architecture and governance, get the most value from business intelligence and analytics, and implement enterprise content and data management solutions which enable business insights, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust and integrity, and improve operational effectiveness.
We have a team of 70+ experienced professionals with a diverse range of background and skills.
Role and responsibilities:
As MSBPO Manager, Medicaid Rebates on our team, you will work in a collaborative and supportive environment to create insights and value for clients by managing a team of Medicaid contracting and rebate adjudication professionals performing accurate and timely rebate processing, variance test development and analysis and submissions to client partners. Managers are self-motivated, subject matter experts in Medicaid contracting and rebate adjudication and demonstrate flexibility to assist on a variety of tasks.
- Complete and manage client work in accordance with established budgets, workplans, quality standards, and timeframes
- Lead client meetings
- Develop and/ or review client interaction models
- Coach, develop, and supervise the efforts of analysts who assist with this work, including provide advice, feedback and guidance on work performance
- Manage team capacity, identify and communicate resource risks
- Develop and/ or review Department Operating Procedures updating procedures impacted by changes in regulations, process, or technology
- Prepare analysis, presentations, and assessment reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Identify and address client needs:
- Build relationships with clients: Act as a subject matter expert by demonstrating subject matter expertise in Medicaid, State Pharmaceutical Assistance Programs, Children’s Health Insurance Programs, AIDS Drug Assistance Programs, State Supplemental Rebate Agreements and Value-Based Agreement interactions
- Exercise professional judgment on engagements by providing proactive solutions and recommendations.
- Anticipate and communicate project risks
- Contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members throughout Riparian
- Stay up to date on legislation related to the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program;
- Assist in MSBPO system development and upgrades
- Feature development
- User testing and feedback
- Communicating necessary system changes based on changes in regulations or guidance.
- Assist MSBPO senior leadership with determination of effort for potential new client engagements
Ideal candidates will have Life Sciences management and/or managed services business process outsourcing experience, competency with contracting principles, project and time management, client service experience, understanding of pricing strategy / methodologies, and an ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Healthcare, Business, Accounting/ Finance or Communications related field
- 5 + years of Life Science managed services or pharmaceutical industry experience showing progression/promotion
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Experience working with large data sets and proficiency MS Excel is required
- Experience working with Medicaid rebating software solutions a plus
- Ability to lead a team of rebate analysts
- Communicate effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences in a professional business environment
- Possess intermediate to advanced analytical skills and the ability to synthesize findings
- High accuracy rate and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize concurrent client and company responsibilities
- Effective management of multiple client assignments, from planning through completion
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.