The Marketing Director will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Roles and Responsibilities
As the Marketing Director, you will report directly to the VP of Marketing and will be heavily focused on developing marketing campaigns, offers and messages that drive growth. This role will encompass both marketing strategy development as well as marketing execution. You will be a key member of the marketing team with direct responsibility for activities that will drive sales and support wider company goals.
Business Development Support [40%]:
- Lead Marketing Strategy; Design campaigns that drive measurable results against business objectives.
- Partner with Business Development Pipeline Manager to design and build campaign executions penetrating key target segments.
- Lead the development of the Marketing calendar as aligned to overarching strategy, especially with respect to major conferences.
- Lead key marketing campaigns from start to finish, including drafting the brief/copy, creating the call to action, deploying the campaign, running the analysis, and iterating based on results.
- Oversee agency relationships to ensure appropriate coordination of planning and execution across integrated agency team and full-time employees.
- Collaborate with Salesforce data and the BU leaders to seek cross-sell opportunities within each division.
- Lead digital strategy including SEO, content development and including emails, social media posts and blogs to drive continuous improvement against key performance indicators such as lead generation.
- Develop and manage sales collateral and conference materials.
Marketing/Communication Management [30%]:
- Work with the VP of marketing and assist with relationship marketing with current clients.
- Work with each business unit to develop content and leverage the information in marketing and PR efforts.
- Integrate industry conferences in the marketing and PR plan while coordinating team participation.
- Investigate speaking opportunities for key company personnel.
- Track marketing inquiries receiving through the website, social, and other.
Brand Management [approx. 20%]:
- Help lead brand planning and digital roadmap.
- Refine company forms and templates.
- Educate team members on the brand guidelines and coach them on what to use.
- Develop and assist in integration of new companies into the Two Labs branding.
Other Duties [approx. 10%]:
- Keep abreast of industry trends through attendance at industry conferences, reading journals, and other sources.
- Perform other duties and projects as necessary.
Desired Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience demonstrating capacity to perform the required work.
- Five-ten years’ experience in public relations, marketing, corporate communications and/or related work in organization(s) of similar size/character or pharma industry.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with Digital Marketing a plus.
- Analytical skills required to make data-based recommendations and decisions
- Must possess the ability to manage several projects concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Advanced to expert PowerPoint skills required, intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), Adobe Creative Suite, and similar software desired.
- High proficiency using Salesforce with a Marketing automation platform.
Additional Position Information
- Flexible hours with appropriate coordination with manager and principals as needed.
- Base salary plus performance bonuses.
- Health Benefits and 401(k) plan
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.