The Licensing Analyst will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Two Labs has created a systematic approach to pharmaceutical product commercialization and related services to pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our platform leverages extensive analytics and step-by-step processes for our clients’ trade and product launch planning needs and takes advantage of our team’s diverse career backgrounds and extensive pharmaceutical expertise.
The PharmaLicense Team originated with the intention of redesigning the approach to state licensure for pharmaceutical companies. Our team brings an organized, thorough and transparent approach to a very complex and evolving process. Our tools include electronic intake, closing checklists and state fee schedules, all coordinated through an overarching project plan to handle the entire process for our clients.
Under the general supervision of the Senior Vice President of PharmaLicense and Licensing Operations Manager, the Licensing Analyst works as part of an operations team interfacing with the PharmaLicense Account Managers and state licensing agencies, managing license applications and files. The Licensing Analyst serves as a pharmaceutical licensing subject matter expert.
- Integral part of a process operations team accountable for managing the overall application process for multiple clients across multiple states
- Act as a knowledge center and resource for internal and external clients regarding state licensing issues
- Track and monitor status of multiple submissions across multiple clients; maintain files of resource documents, such as copies of current regulations, open applications and relevant materials.
- Review and verify information provided in application submissions; provide timely updates to Account Managers outlining submission requirements and deficiencies
- Perform frequent interaction with government agencies cultivating extraordinary relationships; advocate on behalf of clients to state regulatory agencies
- Provide applicable input and updates to Account Managers to aid in development of client progress reviews and performance update presentations and meetings
- Apply principles of records retention program in developing files and closing of a paper and paperless filing protocol
- Proactively develop and implement process improvements helping increase team efficiency and capacity
- Maintain accurate project records and provide weekly Key Performance Indicator updates to the Vice President of PharmaLicense
Required Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Reliability in fulfilling commitments
- Critical thinking and analytical orientation
- Strong process orientation
- Ability to exhibit grace under pressure
- Discretion in maintaining strict confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point; SharePoint and Salesforce preferred
Desired Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in project management, commercial/sales operations, regulatory and/or training experience strongly desired
Additional Position Information
- Full-time, non-exempt
- Flexible hours available following orientation period (in coordination with supervisor); however, most work is typically performed during regular weekday business hours
- Telecommuting available following orientation period (in coordination with supervisor)
- On-the-job training, including pharmaceutical industry education
- No travel expected
- Health benefits and 401(k)
- Hourly rate plus performance incentive bonuses
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.