Do you have excellent customer service skills and an aptitude for Information Technology (IT)? Are you looking to learn and develop your existing skills in a busy IT support role? If so, this could be the job you are looking for.
This position will suit a candidate with a keen interest in Information Technology and a strong desire to deliver excellent customer service. Working closely with the wider IT team, you will provide technical support, as initial first point of contact for all technical incidents and requests relating to laptops, peripherals, mobile devices, office software, email, and IM/voice/video communications etc. As the first point of contact for technical support, the successful candidate will demonstrate strong communication and problem-solving skills and will be able to effectively manage their time to deliver on competing priorities. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic IT professional to progress their career in IT support and service delivery.
- Assist with laptop and mobile device setup, imaging, and installation as needed
- Install software applications and apply updates using current toolsets
- Ensure that incidents and requests logged on Service Desk Ticketing System are responded to quickly, professionally, and courteously, ensuring that calls are correctly prioritised and categorised or escalated as required
- Provide remote support across all sites globally
- Assist colleagues with administration, troubleshooting and security functions in all areas of IT and maintain Service Desk documentation
- Perform other IT-related duties as directed by the local IT Technician or IT Management team
- Set up and maintain user accounts and security groups
- Assist in delivering and supporting projects when required
- To participate in the shift pattern providing the required amount of cover to business users, and occasional out of hours work for tasks such as office moves and software upgrades to limit the impact on the business
Skills and Experience Required
- Be able to demonstrate hands-on knowledge of Microsoft products – MS O365, Windows 10, Active directory, MS administration tools/portals
- Desirable but not essential knowledge of working with group policy, Mac OSX, Basic PowerShell scripting, MS Azure and Endpoint Manager
- Have IT-related qualifications at least to A-level or equivalent and previous experience in a desktop support role
- An ability to multitask and prioritise workload, while maintaining efficiency and quality of work
- Ability to build, test, deploy, troubleshoot, and solve problems relating to PC, laptop, printer, and mobile equipment
- Thrive in a busy environment with changing priorities and goals
- Current IT qualification, preferably Microsoft, or able to demonstrate the equivalent experience and knowledge; preferably CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) and ITIL Foundation
- Ability to train and educate new starters in the correct use of hardware and software
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.