Two Labs is currently searching for a Finance Intern. This will be a paid position during Fall Semester.
The Finance Intern will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Two Labs has created a systematic approach to pharmaceutical product commercialization and related services to pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our platform leverages extensive analytics and step-by-step processes for our clients’ trade and product launch planning needs, and takes advantage of our team’s diverse career backgrounds and extensive pharmaceutical expertise. The Finance Intern will help the finance team conduct complex analyses for internal FP&A purposes.
Roles and Responsibilities
Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Assist with management of dynamic revenue models for the company showing sales and revenue by sales person, business unit and service line.
- Maintain multi-year financial models that produce Profit & Loss and cash flow at various levels of sales staffing and productivity.
- Analyze company revenue performance vs. budget and prior year.
- Produce weekly/monthly sales and revenue reports for the company.
Industry/Project Analysis & Reporting:
- Compiles, analyzes and reports payer data.
- Compiles, analyzes and reports industry/product data.
- Coordinates with internal subject matter experts as needed, including Compendia strategy, distribution strategy, trade management, licensing and e-prescribing teams.
- Update records in client relationship management software (Salesforce)
- Performs other duties and projects as necessary.
Desired Experience and Education
- In 3rd or 4th year of Business School
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and intermediate PowerPoint skills required.
- Some Knowledge in conducting complex analyses and managing multiple projects required.
- Must possess the ability to manage several projects concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
Additional Position Information
- Flexible hours with appropriate coordination with Principals as needed
- Teleworking available with appropriate coordination
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.