Two Labs, LLC works with pharmaceutical manufacturers to ensure that new products are more quickly listed and available for physician prescribing in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) and e-prescribing (eRx) market. Two Labs is in the unique position of being one of only three providers of EHR issues resolution services
The EHRx Account Manager will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Under the general supervision of the VP of EHRx Solutions, the Account Manager guides our clients through the EHRx workstream, serving as the key point of contact throughout the engagement.
- Responsible for managing the customer relationship specific to EHRx engagements.
- Stay up to date on trends in pharmaceutical industry, specifically to EHR and Health Information Technology
- Develop and lead engagement kick-off presentations.
- Responsible for driving client compliance to project timeline and submitting required information to external resources critical to program launch
- Develop presentations and tools to manage and deliver communication to clients, including program metric reports from CRM
- Independently manage individual client project timelines and expectations
- Write and track client correspondence; develop agendas and presentations summarizing performance for clients
- Identify additional sales opportunities within portfolio of clients
- Proactively develop process improvement suggestions
- Maintain accurate project records and provide weekly account status updates to the Vice President of EHRx
Required Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Reliability in fulfilling commitments
- Critical thinking and analytical orientation
- Strong process orientation
- Ability to exhibit grace under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point; Salesforce preferred
Desired Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years’ account management, sales and/or customer service experience
- Project management, sales operations, and/or training experience desired, not required
Additional Position Information
- Flexible hours with the exception that individual must be accessible to assigned clients during regular business hours
- Telecommuting available following orientation period (in coordination with supervisor)
- On-the-job training, including pharmaceutical industry education
- Some travel expected (10%), to client meetings
- Health benefits and 401(k)
- Base salary plus performance incentive bonuses
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.