The Drug Pricing Transparency (DPT) Account Manager will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate, and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Two Labs has created a systematic approach to pharmaceutical product commercialization and related services to pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our platform leverages extensive analytics and step-by-step processes for our clients’ trade and product launch planning needs and takes advantage of our team’s diverse career backgrounds and extensive pharmaceutical expertise.
Role and Responsibilities:
Under the general supervision of the Director of Drug Pricing Transparency, the Account Manager guides our clients through the DPT consulting engagement customizing the implementation based on the manufacturer’s product portfolio and pricing strategy. The Account Manager will be responsible to secure future DPT engagements by delivering outstanding customer service and reliable results.
- Oversee day-to-day projects and tasks for DPT analysts who are responsible for report creation.
- Responsible for managing the customer relationship specific to Drug Pricing Transparency (DPT) engagements.
- Must have thorough knowledge of client’s business model and product portfolio making targeted recommendations for DPT and other TL services
- Achieve annual revenue goal for additional client engagements
- Stay up to date on trends in pharmaceutical industry and government program changes and how they may affect clients’ operations and needs.
- Lead capabilities presentations and engagement kick-off presentations.
- Responsible for driving client compliance to project plan timeline and submitting required information
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing, and negotiating proposals and corresponding contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop presentations and tools to manage and deliver communication to applicants outlining project status, submission requirements and deficiencies
- Independently manage individual client project timelines and expectations
- Write and track client correspondence; develop agendas and presentations summarizing performance for clients
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for TL affiliate businesses, coordinate and mutually develop
- Proactively develop process improvement suggestions
- Maintain accurate project records and provide weekly account status updates to the Director of DPT
- Maintain an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Reliability in fulfilling commitments
- Critical thinking and analytical orientation
- Strong process orientation
- Ability to exhibit grace under pressure
- Discretion in maintaining strict confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point; SharePoint and Salesforce preferred
Desired Experience and Education
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Healthcare, Accounting/ Finance or Technology related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years’ account management, sales and/or customer service experience
- Project management, sales operations, and/or training experience desired, not required
- Experience in regulatory and/or DPT space desired, not required
- Ability to prioritize concurrent project responsibilities
- High accuracy rate and attention to detail
- Effective management of multiple assignments, from planning through completion
- Communicate effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences in a professional business environment.
Additional Position Information
- Flexible hours with the exception that individual must be accessible to assigned clients during regular business hours
- Telecommuting available following orientation period (in coordination with supervisor)
- On-the-job training, including pharmaceutical industry education
- Some travel expected (10%), to clients and industry trade shows
- Health benefits and 401(k)
- Base salary plus performance incentive bonuses