Director of Commercial Finance
The Director of Commercial Finance will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Two Labs has created a systematic approach to pharmaceutical product commercialization, market access, market intelligence and related services to pharmaceutical manufacturers. The Director of Commercial Finance is a unique position within the organization, requiring a candidate that can employ the ability to demonstrate subject matter expertise to Clients, manage process to enable work product to be completed on time (internal and external), and manage people with and without direct authority.
Roles and Responsibilities
Product Management, Development, Sales and Implementation:
The Director of Commercial Finance is responsible for Product Management, Sales, and Implementation for the Commercial Finance products at Two Labs. Over the past 16 years, Two Labs has developed several solutions for Clients in what we define as “Commercial Finance”. These products are currently managed under several different divisions, mostly as add ons or secondary sales offerings. The Director of Commercial Finance will be responsible for pulling all of these disparate programs together into a consolidated offering.
- Product Management for the following products:
- Commercial Finance Training to our Manufacturer Clients
- Gross to Net
- Payer reimbursement analysis
- Revenue Recognition
- Government Pricing and reporting (front end and audit or more)
- Other finance and pharmaceutical training modules – Flow of the Script, Third Party Logistics Accounting, Financial Management for Pharma, etc.
- New Product development
- A firm understanding of the Manufacturer’s needs in commercial finance and develop new products/revenue stream to suit those needs.
- Product Sales
- The candidate will be included in most of our new product launch pitch teams (live and remote) and will be responsible for sales presentations proposal development and closing the deal.
- In addition, revenue is generated from cross sell opportunities with other business units/divisions and the candidate would be responsible for cultivating leads through these relationships.
- The position will require supervision of several shared / dedicated resources responsible for utilizing and customizing work product templates based on the Candidates expertise.
- Required to assemble all pertinent materials and present/train the client on the outcome of the engagement
- Budget and P&L Responsibilities
- The candidate will be responsible for the annual budget development and the accomplishment/exceeding of all budget goals
Alliance Development and Management
Two Labs has developed a number of strategic alliances with entities in the Commercial Finance space and the Candidate would be responsible for managing/maximizing those relationships to generate incremental revenue for the company.
- Maintains records in client relationship management software (Salesforce), and shared file management in content management system (Google Drive).
- Keeps abreast of industry trends through attendance at industry conferences, reading journals, and other sources.
- Performs other duties and projects as necessary.
Desired Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience demonstrating capacity to perform the required work.
- 3-5 years’ experience in several of the subject matter areas defined as Commercial Finance. Two Labs will provide additional training and mentorship in learning areas new to the candidate. Must be able to manage people, processes and technology.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry required.
- Must possess the ability to manage several projects concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Microsoft Excel and intermediate PowerPoint skills required.
Additional Position Information
- Flexible hours with appropriate coordination with Principals as needed
- Travel expected to be 20% to 30% of the time for Client presentations/training and sales pitches
- Health benefits and 401(k)
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.