Looking for a solid and well-rounded DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic and fast-growing engineering team. You will be working on our flagship SaaS platform, built entirely in the cloud.
This is a great opportunity for an engineer looking to work on scalable cloud infrastructure that enables innovative and disruptive products.
Also available as a remote position.
- Provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure, directly and via Infrastructure as Code
- Monitoring infrastructure to meet reliability and performance targets
- Automating processes to minimize infrastructure management overhead
- Data migrations, change management and IT support
- Ensuring security best practices are followed across the board and assisting with compliance tasks
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with AWS and CloudFormation
- Fundamental Sysadmin knowledge
- Experience with version control, containers and CI/CD pipelines
- Security mindset
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases: Postgres and MongoDB preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment
- 5 years of professional DevOps experience
- AWS: 1 year
- Sysadmin: 3 years
- DBA: 3 years
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthy work-life balance
- Strong, positive and collaborative teams
- 401k matching and medical benefits (health, dental, etc.)
- Mid-year company trip
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.