The Two Labs Market Access Team (formerly MKO Global Partners) is a strategic global consulting firm focused on payer strategy and market access in the pharmaceutical and biotech markets. We work with clients to develop their global value strategy as well as support the implementation of a successful market access approach. We provide guidance on pre-launch and marketed products and assist with licensing decisions.
Headquartered in Columbus, OH, Two Labs is a leading pharmaceutical services company that provides a portfolio of product commercialization and lifecycle services to pharmaceutical manufacturers. Since 2003, Two Labs has engaged with over 350 pharmaceutical manufacturers, supporting more than 140 product launches and managed more than 60 post-launch products for the trade and supply channel. Two Labs is poised for rapid growth, creating outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Market Access division of Two Labs is seeking a Consultant to join a team of highly knowledgeable and credible Market Access and Pricing professionals will poise you for a strong leadership position within the industry.
Project execution responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Assume project management responsibilities for select projects by working, communicating and presenting directly to clients
- Develop primary research plan and lead calls with assistance from Analyst, Senior Analyst or Consultant
- Develop plan for secondary research / fact packs and become an expert on the product, disease state and therapeutic category
- Track events in the marketplace that are relevant to clients / project work and share with broader team
- Lead development of project materials with support from junior staff (e.g. therapeutic and payer landscapes, financial models, analytical spreadsheets, discussion guides, pricing assessments, market research templates, power point deliverables and client ready materials)
- Complete final deliverables, financial models, analytical spreadsheets, discussion guides and other tools as needed
- Assist with logistics and meeting planning as necessary
- QC proposals and final deliverables as needed
- Ability to project lead independently with minor Partner input
- Lead organization of key project administration documents including SOWs, project plans, invoices etc. into shared drive
- Communicate status memos or project update materials internally or directly to clients
- Monitoring and tracking of all project related costs including recruitment and honoraria, transcription services, market research facility costs, etc. to ensure within budget and invoiced/paid
- Ensure maintenance of share drive
- Ensure contacts and projects are updated in Insightly with assistance of junior staff
- Lead development of applications and other tools to gather, analyze and summarize market research
- Manage capacity and project responsibilities of junior team
- Conduct Project Debrief after completion of major projects
- Lead development and training of new and current employees
- Triage out QC of proposals and client materials and ensure deliverables are client ready
- Daily review of pharma / payer environment to stay updated on current events
- Expected to be present during key client meetings, including kickoff meetings, interim readouts, final readouts and ad-hoc working sessions
- Occasionally, travel may be involved for internal meetings including business planning, performance reviews, and training
- Normal and reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed on a regular basis
Desired Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- 4 or more years’ experience within pharmaceutical or marketing services industry, with extensive project management and financial modeling experience required.
- Global Pricing and Market Access experience strongly preferred.
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
Additional Position Information:
- Full-time; flexible hours with appropriate coordination with supervisor as needed
- Remote location
- Should be easily accessible by email / phone and responsive to requests during business hours
- Occasionally project work may carry over beyond standard business hours during weekdays or to weekends, but this will not be regular practice
- Some travel expected (20-25%)
- Base salary plus performance incentive bonuses
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.