Consultant, Lifecycle Management (“LCM”)
The Consultant, LCM will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Two Labs has created a systematic approach to pharmaceutical product commercialization and related services to pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our platform leverages extensive analytics and step-by-step processes for our clients’ trade and product launch planning needs and takes advantage of our team’s diverse career backgrounds and extensive pharmaceutical expertise.
The LCM Business is in a state of growth and expansion, having recently broken out into its own Business Unit and transitioned into the Market Access division of Two Labs. The goal of the transition is to dedicate resources and expand the LCM division to capture additional opportunities, which will require an entrepreneurial approach from team members. The Consultant, LCM reports into the Senior Consultant, LCM Business Unit.
The Consultant, LCM works to manage and implement innovative LCM strategies for our Pharma Services clients, including completing financial modeling. Additionally, this person will support program development and sales efforts of the Business Unit. The Consultant, LCM will be expected help manage existing clients directly, in coordination with the Senior Consultant, LCM and other shared resources within the Managed Markets Division, helping to guide our clients through each engagement, customizing implementation based on the project’s specific requirements and objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
Account Management, Planning and Reporting [30%]
- Maintains strong client relationships and researches, resolves, escalates client and internal issues of concern to senior resources.
- Creates, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, timelines and checklists.
- Creates and manages agendas and follow-up action plans; schedules and participates in project kick-off meetings and routine project check-in calls.
- Prepares reports and status communications for clients.
- Can interact directly with clients as necessary, but most often under the supervision of the senior LCM team.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for Business Development that the senior LCM team can follow-up on
Project Implementation Support [30%]:
- Helps to develop customer presentations and communicate to various audiences in writing and verbally.
- Drafts required forms and documents, including wholesaler/distributor contracts, policy development, and new vendor setup materials.
Analysis and Strategy [25%]
- Gathers relevant information from clients, colleagues and other sources.
- Develops skills and expertise into LCM strategies and tactics to be used with companies either looking to defend their product or franchise or as guidance to new products entering a space
- Performs data analysis, budgeting and forecasting; including reimbursement analysis and client gross to net modeling.
- Assists in development, issue and analysis of responses to vendor RFPs (if needed); helping to compile results and present formal recommendations.
- Coordinates with internal subject matter experts as needed, including LCM, compendia, market access, finance and market intelligence resources.
Other Duties [15%]:
- Maintains records in client relationship management software (Salesforce), and shared file management on company server.
- Assists in preparation of sales and capabilities presentations.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends through attendance at industry conferences, reading journals, and other sources.
- Performs other duties and projects as necessary.
Desired Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience demonstrating capacity to perform the required work.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within pharmaceutical or marketing services industry, with extensive project management and financial modeling experience required.
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
Additional Position Information
- Full-time; flexible hours with appropriate coordination with supervisor as needed
- San Diego office location, with some teleworking available with appropriate coordination
- Some travel expected (20-25%)
- Base salary plus performance incentive bonuses
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.