Allocation of time (approximate & can fluctuate):
While managing clients, products (projects), Industry events (luminary) and timelines is 100% of the job, the breakdown of allocated time spent in each area of the job will be a guide as to the amount of time spent in each relevant area:
- 20% – Travel (Pre-Covid): Capabilities Presentations, Speaking Engagements, Thought Leader events.
- 15% – Clinical Research: Regulatory Approval Pathways & Guidelines, Strategy Development, Artwork Review, Package Insert & Dossier Review.
- 50% – Client interaction & deliverables: Scheduling, Agenda creation, Timeline and follow up on tasks.
- 15% – Internal colleague deliverables: Screen Shots, Reports, creating compendia slide decks, Supporting Account Directors and other divisional needs.
Two Labs has created a systematic approach to pharmaceutical product commercialization that outlines step-by-step processes for our clients’ trade and product launch planning needs and takes advantage of our team’s diverse career backgrounds and extensive pharmaceutical expertise. The Compendia Account Director is the client primary point of contact for all Compendia only projects and also supports the Compendia portion of the accounts managed by an Account Director.
This position will lead all compendia only engagements and will provide support for compendia related needs on all other engagements. Responsibilities include but are not limited to utilizing professional judgement on developing timelines, tracking deliverables, conducting analyses and producing reports to aid the Account Directors and Principles in managing consulting engagements with our pharmaceutical clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
Planning, Tracking, & Reporting [approx. 50% of time]:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of Compendia customer engagements, task tracking, agendas, timelines and follow up.
- Must maintain task tracker system for both internal and external department leads as it relates to compendia tasks.
- Performs weekly one-on-one meetings with NPL Account Directors to provide updates on existing compendia related tasks and plan for upcoming client needs and deadlines.
- Required to attend all full engagement account meetings that have compendia initiatives to take notes and relay information back to the Compendia team.
- Maintains agendas and follow-up action plans; schedules and participates in project kick-off meetings and routine project check-in calls for Compendia only accounts.
- Prepares update reports and status communications for clients.
- Acquires the product materials from the client needed for the Compendia Expert to develop the project plan and maintains check-lists of items needed in preparation for submission.
- Coordinates with internal subject matter experts as needed, including clinical, distribution strategy, licensing and e-prescribing resources.
Clinical & Pricing Project Implementation Support [15%]:
- Drafts required compendia forms and documents, including e-prescribing submission documentation and prepares clients with required check-lists
- Package Insert/Product Review to determine predictive compendia placement. Therapeutic Classification, Mechanism of Action and create Compendia related clinical summary materials.
- Develops clinical customer presentations and communicates to various audiences in writing and verbally.
- Task manager for both internal and client deliverables and updates the project timelines
- Post Launch/Submission compendia tracking and verification of accuracy of product load
- Prepares and disseminates pricing service notifications and distributor notifications.
Other Duties [15%]:
- Maintains records in client relationship management software (Salesforce), and shared file management in content management system (SharePoint).
- Manages travel, expenses and meeting coordination for the department lead.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends through attendance at industry conferences, reading journals, and other sources.
- Tracks product approval pipelines.
- Performs other duties and projects as necessary.
- Sales Coordination efforts such as creating SOW’s, identifying client leads that may help other departments and tracking tasks and new contacts in SalesForce.
- Client travel is minimal but sometimes necessary when rolling out a clinical compendia strategy to a client’s leadership team.
- Potential new client travel is necessary for many Capabilities Sales-Pitch presentations. We would pitch our Compendia related capabilities and determine ways in which we can help a client launch their product.
- Luminary events are part of this role. Speaking engagements, NCPDP participation as well as industry related meetings that would cultivate current client relationships as well as finding new client sales-leads.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Sales Experience
- Sales-Pitch presentations (capabilities) are a requirement.
- Public Speaking and the ability to confidently speak in large crowds is a job requirement.
- Superior attention to detail
- Previous Account and Project Management experience (25+ Average accounts)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exhibit grace under pressure
- Reliability in fulfilling commitments
- Critical thinking and analytical orientation
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point are a requirement
Desired Experience and Education
- Must possess the ability to manage many projects concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills & intermediate Word/Excel skills required; Microsoft Project experience desired.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines, identify impact of changes, create balance between immediate needs and shifting priorities.
Additional Position Information
- Flexible hours with appropriate coordination with account directors and principals as needed
- Teleworking available with appropriate coordination
- Some travel expected (20%)
- Health benefits and 401(k)
- Base salary plus performance incentive bonuses
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.