The Two Labs Market Access Team (formerly MKO Global Partners) headquartered in San Diego is a strategic global consulting firm focused on payer strategy and market access in the pharmaceutical and biotech markets. We work with clients to develop their global value strategy as well as support the implementation of a successful market access approach. We provide guidance on pre-launch and marketed products and assist with licensing decisions.
Headquartered in Columbus, OH, Two Labs is a leading pharmaceutical services company that provides a portfolio of product commercialization and lifecycle services to pharmaceutical manufacturers. Since 2003, Two Labs has engaged with over 350 pharmaceutical manufacturers, supporting more than 140 product launches and managed more than 60 post-launch products for the trade and supply channel. Two Labs is poised for rapid growth creating outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Market Access division of Two Labs is seeking a Business Development Lead. Joining this team of highly knowledgeable and credible Market Access professionals will poise you for a strong leadership position within the industry.
- Work with the rest of the senior leadership team to provide strategic vision to the company
- Focus on high client satisfaction and identify opportunities for increasing share of wallet
- Request current clients to introduce capabilities to other colleagues. Use referral network.
- Identify companies to engage and partner on projects in a geographic area
- Propose opportunities for product line extensions
- Propose other opportunities for growth (e.g., presenting data at conferences, developing white papers, how-to modules for tool building, etc.)
- Responsible for keeping current in the market and changes affecting healthcare
- Support the overall business growth of Two Labs through:
- Personnel development: coach/mentor junior staff
- Capabilities development
- Obtain sales target on an annual basis
- Establish or maintain ongoing client relationships to drive new business opportunities
- Lead development of proposal resulting in a winning of bid/execution of project
- Provide direction to junior staff on primary / secondary research needs and proposal framework
- Serve as a key point of contact with client, including follow-up post-project delivery to ensure client satisfaction
- Lead meetings with clients, including key strategic/alignment meetings (with support from Partner(s) as needed) and regular check-ins (provide support to Senior Consultant/Consultant as appropriate)
- Provide input to project team throughout all phases of project, including project management, secondary and primary research, final analysis/brainstorm, recommendations, etc.
- Ensure the quality of final deliverables, financial models, analytical spreadsheets, discussion guides and other tools as needed for select projects
- Be responsible to guide the development of more junior staff and promote their growth
- Be collaborative and with a positive sharing attitude with the rest of team in other geographic locations or functions
- Conduct Project Debrief after completion of major projects
- What worked, what could work better
- Creation of 2-4 slide case study, blinded, for BD purposes
- Submission of business-related expenses for reimbursement in a timely manner
- At least 10-years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with direct experience in payer strategy, managed market and global pricing strategy
- Management consulting experience a plus
- Strong positive, “can do” attitude and highly collaborative team spirit
- Become primary point of contact and establish trust and leadership with existing clients
- Able to provide direction and leadership to ongoing and future consulting engagements with clients on the East Coast
- Grow the existing client base and be responsible for a revenue generation target
- Travel is expected for internal meetings, client meetings, and business development needs up to 50% of the time
- Reports to Chief Commercial Officer, Two Labs. This position will also have a strong working/reporting relationship with the General Manager of Two Labs, Market Access.
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.