Analyst / Senior Analyst
MKO Global Partners (MKO) a Two Labs, LLC company headquartered in San Diego is a strategic global consulting firm focused on payer strategy and market access in the pharmaceutical and biotech markets. We work with clients to develop their global value strategy as well as support the implementation of a successful market access approach. We provide guidance on pre-launch and marketed products and assist with licensing decisions.
Headquartered in Columbus, OH, Two Labs is a leading pharmaceutical services company that provides a portfolio of product commercialization and lifecycle services to pharmaceutical manufacturers. Since 2003, Two Labs has engaged with over 350 pharmaceutical manufacturers, supporting more than 140 product launches and managed more than 60 post-launch products for the trade and supply channel. Two Labs is poised for rapid growth creating outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth.
MKO Global Partners is seeking Analysts/Senior Analysts in San Diego. Joining this team of highly knowledgeable and credible Market Access and Pricing professionals will poise you for a strong leadership position within the industry.
- Location: San Diego preferred
- Should be easily accessible by email / phone and responsive to requests during business hours
- Occasionally project work may carry over beyond standard business hours during weekdays or to weekends, but this will not be regular practice
- Daily review of pharma / payer environment to stay updated on current events
- Proof read and edit proposals and final deliverables as needed
Assume project execution responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Note taking during meetings
- Assistance and management of primary research in support of Consultant or Senior Consultant by recruiting of stakeholders and note-taking/transcribing, and also leading some interviews
- Conducting secondary research / developing fact packs and becoming knowledgeable on a product, disease state and therapeutic category
- Assist in development of project materials (e.g. therapeutic and payer landscapes, financial models, analytical spreadsheets, discussion guides, pricing assessments, market research templates, power point deliverables and client ready materials) and provide strategic input with direction from Consultant or Senior Consultant
- Assist with logistics and meeting planning as necessary
- Organize key project administration documents including statement of work documents, project plans, invoices etc. into shared drive
- Develop draft of status memos or project update materials for internal or client communication
- Maintain share drive with latest revisions of project documents
- Assist in proposal writing via primary and secondary research, as needed
- Assist with the recruitment of payers to expand Market Access’ payer network
- Expected to be present during key client meetings, including kickoff meetings, interim readouts, final readouts and ad-hoc working sessions
- Occasionally, travel may be involved for internal meetings including business planning, performance reviews, and training
- Normal and reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed on a regular basis
Desired Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- 1-2 years experience within consulting or pharmaceutical/marketing services industry for Senior Analyst
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
Additional Position Information
- Full-time; flexible hours with appropriate coordination with supervisor as needed
- San Diego office location preferred, with some teleworking available with appropriate coordination
- Some travel expected (20-25%)
- Base salary plus performance incentive bonuses
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.