Account Director, Patient Support Services
The Account Director will join a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Two Labs has created a systematic approach to pharmaceutical product commercialization and related services to pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our platform leverages extensive analytics and step-by-step processes for our clients’ trade and product launch planning needs and takes advantage of our team’s diverse career backgrounds and extensive pharmaceutical expertise.
The Account Director for Patient Support Services works with various pharmaceutical companies across multiple disease areas in the pre-and- post commercialization process in the development of the manufacturer-sponsored patient support program (HUBs). This individual, identifies business opportunities, and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The Account Director, Patient Support Services will help provide program strategy support and implementation to our clients
It is the job of this Account Director to work with the Vice President of Patient Support Services and other Two Labs internal team members to work directly with clients on program strategy and overall implementation.
The Account Director, Patient Support Services will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. They call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ current/future needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generates proposals specific to the needs of potential clients.
- Communicates with and engages internal subject matter experts as needed, including Compendia strategy, distribution strategy, licensing and e-prescribing.
- Drafts, completes and submits required forms and documents, including statement of work proposals and contracts.
- Develops customer presentations and communicates to various audiences in writing and verbally.
- Assists in development of patient support pre-commercialization services and model development strategy. Develops account visit plans; manages patient services daily operations, and provides troubleshooting.
- Perform benchmarking and patient focus groups/ad boards to determine patient services design.
- Research and develop request for proposals (RFP’s) on behalf of clients to help select third party vendors.
- Provide implementation support to clients to help with the build of internal or external patient support HUBs.
- Provide implementation oversight to ensure project meetings are effectively planned and organized
- Provide leadership to HUB and third party vendors to ensure key project milestones are on task according to project timeline
- Develop and assess third party vendor support to gauge overall success (audits, customer satisfaction surveys).
- Develops, issues and analyzes responses to other vendor RFPs; presents recommendations to client; performs initial third-party vendor and HUB onsite visits
Other Duties [10%]:
- Maintains records in client relationship management software (Salesforce), and shared file management in content management system (SharePoint).
- Performs other duties and projects as necessary.
Desired Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year college or university
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within a pharmaceutical-sponsored patient services program or experience working at third party patient services vendor and or HUBs
- Previous launch experience in multiple disease state areas is a plus but not necessary
- Must possess the ability to manage several projects concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required; Microsoft Project experience desired.
Additional Position Information
- Full-time position with flexible hours
- Teleworking available with appropriate coordination
- Some travel expected (50-75%)
- Base salary provided
- Health benefits and 401(k)
Two Labs, LLC is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Two Labs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.