Have you finalized your plans for Asembia yet? As you’re mapping out your schedule, don’t forget to join us for our cell and gene panel presentation on May 4 from 9:30-10:15 AM called “How the Cell & Gene Journey Shifted Over Time — And Where It’s Going Next.” The panel features Kyle Felmet, Vice President, Specialty Commercialization at Two Labs and Cynthia Hwang, Senior Vice President, Government Pricing Programs at Riparian LLC (a Two Labs company).
What can you expect at our session?
The cell & gene therapy space is constantly evolving its regulations, technologies, and best practices, creating new opportunities to improve the lives of those with rare diseases. We’ve seen some incredible advancements, and all signs point to more growth and bigger impact.
In this session, we’ll align on the differences between gene therapies and cell therapies, as well as the places where they overlap. We’ll also discuss which cell & gene therapies have been approved to date and how many are in the pipeline. (Spoiler: We’ve only seen the tip of the CGT iceberg so far!)
You’ll also walk away from the panel with info on:
- The current distribution landscape
- How the journey has developed over time
- How specialty pharmacies can prepare and position themselves to support CGT
- Pricing and payer strategies
- What a tsunami of new CGTs could mean for the industry as a whole
Find Two Labs at Asembia
Looking for more ways to connect? We’ll also be hosting meetups and demos, including:
- Cocktail receptions on Monday, May 2 from 6-8 PM and Tuesday, May 3 from 5-8 PM at the Wynn Fairway Villa Suite.
- Lunch & Learn: Post-Launch Optimization – Driving Success Beyond Launch (Monday, May 2 from 12-1:30 PM)
- Lunch & Learn: Leveraging Order Sets in the Prescriber Journey (Tuesday, May 3 from 12-1:30 PM)
To get more information or sign up, please visit us here
Our experts would love to connect with you about how Two Labs can help with your next launch or simply share their takes on the latest trends. Get in touch to schedule a 1-on-1 here!